Saturday, January 05, 2008

Belief in Good and Bad.

How does one believe in good and bad? I believe, if one believes in good, one also believes in bad, which makes one both good, and bad. If one disbelieves in both good and bad, one is neither. I could never believe in bad, because, I was seen in a negative light, by a few people, whom were close to me. I could never believe, that they could believe, in their perception of me. Hence, I rejected their negativity, and also took their positivity, with a grain of salt. The last Avatar, Sri Ramakrishna Paramhamsa, accepted both good, and bad, because both are the doings of God. I relate to him completely. As I negate totally, he affirmed completely, being a paragon of virtue. I can never believe another human being, to be bad, and it saddens my heart, when I see this trend in attitude, increasingly around me. If I believe in Bad, I have no hope in myself, and in God, whom I cherish, and affirm, completely. It is rightly, said, those who disbelieve the world completely, believe in God completely. When comes another such as Sri Ramakrishna? May all the people whom believe in God, convert the world, to God and his ways, completely. May the world be filled with peace, and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home