Saturday, December 01, 2007

How I perceive the senses work.

When my sight, is the primary input, for my perception, all my other senses, want to subjugate themselves, to my sight. For example, if I see something, I like, I will automatically like, the smell, of what I see, the touch, etc. When people, find a conflict, in their perception, due to the senses, then they get mentally, and emotionally distressed. For example, if I like what I see, but do not like the smell of what I see, then doubts appear in the mind. In Hinduism, such a human being, may be implied to be called 'Free'. He may have powers of observation, and assimilation, which others may not have developed. In the previous example, the conflict is at the same instant. Usually, we all have conflicts. For example, we smell something we like, then afterwards, we dislike what we smelt, because, we do not agree, that we like it's feel. Hence, we can say, that life dependent on the senses, is unsatisfactory, and contradictory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home