Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Influence.

We react to what we see, not what others see. Another person may want to influence me to see myself negatively, if I do, then, whose fault is it? It is like saying, you have made me feel unhappy, so I am against you. All human beings are basically the same. We just imagine ourselves, and others as different individuals, and in different situations. We are reacting to different situations, so we react differently. Even if I agree, that different human brains work differently, if my human brain was in the situation of another human brain, it would work the same. The greatest crime, is to look down on another human being's situation. It is a crime, because it leads to crimes, being committed. Generally, children have this mindset, nowadays. A child's mind is flexible. When the child, sees himself, as an adult of consequence, he is helpless, as he tells himself, that he cannot help himself. In a negative frame of mind, we always see ourselves loosing, and in a positive frame of mind, we always see the opposite. I behave irrationally, when I believe, in my negative and positive frame of mind. I may behave in opposites, in the same situation, which I view positively, or negatively. I do not believe, that looking at the positivity of life is the way out. Introducing peace in our lives, is. We may look at life positively, but when we are on our deathbed, we will be negative, because we view death negatively. Peace is not being affected by either happiness, or unhappiness. Peace is, neither experiencing happiness nor unhappiness, and thus experiencing a higher state. Pain, or unhappiness, is nothing but not experiencing happiness, when we are expecting it. In this situation, we look at the reasons, why we are not happy, and thus become unhappy, perhaps. This is a mechanism, which has become so much a part of our lives, that it works like automation, unconscious automation. We are perhaps not happy with a situation, we want to be happy in, because we are in reality, not experiencing that situation, at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home