Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Doer of Works.

Are we the doer of works, or just an instrument, like any implement? We do not rely on any one of our faculties, but all of them, different faculties at different times. We believe ourselves to be absurd, and meaningful, at different times, but we are the same person. This is the case with everyone. Everyone is in the same boat. In these circumstances, if no one is in control, then Who is? I believe it is God. The world will never be a perfect place, unless we find God, who is directing us. We find meaning in our feelings, when they mean nothing. When we have to die, we will. We may weep for our loved ones, on our deathbed, but will we be exempt from our fate? Now, the world, in reality, is one, because, there is not one living organism, which has not experienced life, there is nothing, which is not a part of this universe. There is consciousness in everything, even a stone, oxygen, etcetera. When I undermine the consciousness, of any existence, I undermine God, and I have to pay the price, in some measure. If I 'possess', something which is very dear to me, anything, I pay a very dear price, because, in the end, The only possessor of everything is God. To find self assurance, I must be self assured first. If a human being can be conscious of the thought, that he is the 'doer', of works, then he can be equally conscious of the opposite spectrum of thought. If I follow any path of thought selflessly, then I approach God, in whatever way He deems it fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home