Tuesday, October 14, 2008

God and the secular.

What is secular, and what is God? How does one define both the concepts? Does secularity promote the belief, that creation has been created, from no creation? The term 'secular' is broadly defined as pertaining to everyday existence. Being secular does not give anyone a comfortable cushioned seat in existence. When I ponder secularism, I see, that the form of material is changing. For example, the physical form of my computer, is not identical to the physical form of another computer. A computer may be broken, and then, it ceases to operate as a computer. After a computer is manufactured, can one imagine, what the components of the computer are, if one has not seen them? What about the components, which make up the components of the computer? Then, is it logical to ponder, that form, and material is not permanent, and hence cannot be relied on to find the origin of the universe? Can I say for certain, what my anscestors looked like, without looking at their photograph? We may take this theory to the extreme. If form and material is non permanent,(Material is non permanent, because we cannot perceive only material. I mean, we do perceive blank space.), then how is the universe based on material, and form? If the basis of the universe was material, then we would not perceive problems pertaining to the material plane of existence. A human being would have his material wants, without having to move, or resort to locomotion. Then, what is the origin of the universe? The answer is not that the origin of the universe is material. If material contradicts itself, then the origin of the universe is contrary to the existence of material. I mean to infer, that material came out of nothing. By 'nothing' I infer, that 'nothing', is something, but not material. I am just addressing my blog, which is known as 'General Discussion'. Please feel free to address my opinion, and views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home