Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can the world relate with itself?

I believe, that the world can relate with itself, and that it is relating with itself. But, perhaps, civilization's relation to the surroundings of it's habitat, should not be measured. We perhaps, are trying to quantify our relation to our habitat. By quantity, I imply measure. We are obsessed with the measure of our perceptions. We do not perceive the perception, that we estimate, all the time, and we try to definitely estimate our perceptions, which are not constant. How can the world relate to the self? The question may be, alternately, How can I relate to the world? The more I relate, the less I need to relate. Every civilization represented on the globe, has it's virtues. These virtues must not exist, because they must, but because they exist. If these virtues exist, does one need to perceive the virtues? If I am peaceful, then I would rather not be reminded that I am peaceful. If I am not, then I am reminded of peace. Perhaps, if we can not justify ourselves, to ourselves, and to others, then, we will reach where civilization can attain. A person may not justify death, birth, and other phenomenon, because the justification will make him secure, in his estimation. When there is no justification, then there is peace. This is my humble expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home