Friday, October 10, 2008

Uncertainty.

What is uncertainty? I feel that uncertainty is what makes our behavior uncertain to ourselves. We do not know, what is going to pass, and hence, we do not know how we are going to react, or respond to what is going to pass. How is it that in total uncertainty, we want to be certain? We want certainty, or we want to perceive certainty. What makes our perception uncertain? We want our perception to be constant. What do we want, in our perception, to be constant? To see, hear, feel, touch the same things? Is this possible, all the time? If I like red, why am I not happy, when I see red all the time? Perhaps, because, I am touching something, and that touch is unpleasant, and I am identifying with that touch, and not with the color red. I may like the color red, but if liking the color red, is good, then not liking the touch of what I dislike, is bad. Can one live without perception? If we cannot live without perception, then why do we negate our perceptions, sometimes? I mean, why do we perceive, our perceptions as negative? Why do we not want certain perceptions?

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM , Blogger Adam said...

Uncertainty is a term used in subtly different ways in a number of fields, including philosophy, statistics, economics, finance, insurance, psychology, sociology, engineering, and information science. It applies to predictions of future events, to physical measurements already made, or to the unknown.
------------
Adam

Internet marketing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home