Friday, May 16, 2008

The Last Avatar of Lord Vishnu.

When a person feels grieved,and asks God for the reason, I understand and empathize with the person. However, one knows the mistakes the mind can make, when trying to fathom an Avatar. I have extreme happiness when I do so, but soon after, I experience apprehension. My mind, which can experience negative emotions, how can it hope to experience an Avatar? The greatest mistake of man, which is trying to experience some of the virtues of God, through an Avatar, is his greatest blessing. The last Avatar will have a steed, as has been said by the Sages. All, whether Hindu, Muslim, Jew, Christian, etc, will identify with him, but not give up their individual faiths, and he will help their faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home