Thursday, March 06, 2008

The science of my emotions.

The cause of my unhappiness, sometimes, is that I cannot deal with my happiness appropriately. I may be happy, and very meaningful in my happiness, and when my happiness is not understood, as it should be, it makes me unhappy. Happiness and unhappiness act as a check on each other. When we see external causes to our happiness, and unhappiness, we cannot control either. If I allowed my unhappiness to modify my reaction to it, and also allowed myself to react appropriately to happiness, then I would be more content, and peaceful. To respect both happiness and unhappiness, one should allow the self to experience both, believing unhappiness to be as natural as happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home